Yuck. Gotta go back to work today. Helluva time in Vegas though; probably my best trip there ever. Met some awesome folks and had loads of fun. Sometimes I wish I were more for putting material not suited for children on this blog as there were a couple of crazy occurances, but I guess some things that happen in Vegas do stay there. I do have some pics (G-rated) and other ramblings to come later probably.
I got to the airport early yesterday and the plane took off a bit late so I was basically sitting idle for around 7 hours straight between the airport and the total flight. I can barely remember the days of just reading on those occasions. Hell I never even got bored. I read my book, surfed the net and played on my laptop, emailed and texted with my Blackberry and listened to music, played Sudoku and Chess and watched Family Guy episodes on my iPod. Technology makes traveling so much less boring.
New stuff to spend Vegas winnings on this week:
* Guitar Hero: Metallica VG... X360, WII, PS3 (see more here)
* After Dark Horrorfest DVDs (8 films... see here for scoop)
* The Answer ~ "Everyday Demons" CD (Irish rock group opened AC/DC's U.S. tour)
* Burn Halo ~ "s/t" CD (fronted by former Eighteen Visions singer James Hart... listen here)
* Queensryche ~ "American Soldier" CD
* Silverstein ~ "A Shipwreck In The Sand" CD
* Keith Urban ~ "Defying Gravity" CD
* Slumdog Millionaire DVD
* Seven Pounds DVD (Will Smith flick)
* Marley & Me DVD (cutesy dog movie that I didn't see, but I read the book)